Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! I’m Back!


Hello all and Happy New Year!  I hope you have been well and I apologize for not coming back sooner like I promised I would.  It has been a very busy holiday season and I have been otherwise occupied preparing for important job interviews and a move to a new location.  I also just plain realized that I needed more time off from this blog then I had initially thought.  This was a useful thing as it allowed me a chance to step back and see what I had accomplished in 2010.

I will admit though, it was tempting to step away from this blog for good.  Why?  Well I simply wasn’t sure if I had anything more to say and the initial arc of the blog, my first year without meat, was completed.  So what more can one post about the meatless world?  Plenty, but this time I don’t think it should be on my experiences alone.

Since doing this blog I have heard from other vegetarians and people I have met online through this blog or personal acquaintances I have known already telling me that they now want to go veggie too.  They have been asking me for advice on how to do it and I have been more than happy to share my experiences with them.  Maybe, just maybe, I can get them to share their own stories on here. 

My challenge to others out there is to go veggie in 2011—if not for a least a year, then I challenge you to try it for at least 90 days and see how you feel.  I think if you make the effort you will be most pleasantly surprised to see how it can change your health for the better.

Talk to you soon!
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment