Friday, April 16, 2010

100th Blog Entry!


Day 166

It is day 166 of being meatless for me but it is the 100th Entry for the Meatless Year Blog—yayyyyy!

I am closing in on losing 50 lbs and a half year of being meatless as well!

I thank all of you readers for the support and encouragement you have given me thus far!

Please let your friends know about this blog, even if they eat meat. This blog isn’t just about going meatless, it’s about healthy eating and fitness too!

Once again, thank you all!
Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th entry, Jay, and your 50 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your accomplishment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Catherine!

    I am not quite to the point where I have lost 50 lbs yet but I am VERY close.

    -MM

    ReplyDelete