Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Poll!

Day 163

I have received several comments on my Facebook page about yesterday’s entry. I learned through those comments that many clothing companies mislabel their clothes with the wrong sizes for marketing reasons. I did not know this. I thought that an inch should always be an inch. Apparently I was wrong.

So what do you think?

Voice your opinion in this new poll:

Should clothing companies be held legally responsible for misrepresenting sizes on their labels?

The poll can be found on the right side of this page and will be open for the next week.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment