Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pleather

Day 164

This week just seems like it is all about the waist here on the blog!

Remember how I wanted a new belt that looked respectable but wasn’t real leather?

After posting that entry good friend and loyal blog reader, Rebecca, sent me to this site.

I found a medium sized pleather belt on there and ordered the exact same one off of Amazon where it cost a little less. Yes, I know that I got a Velcro one a few months back but I got sick of the look of Velcro and the fact that it didn’t hold as much as my old leather wallet so while I was getting a pleather belt I thought it might be a good time to get a better wallet too.

They arrived a couple of days ago and the belt does indeed fit better and sure enough the wallet holds more stuff.

Yay pleather!

*Also, don't forget to vote in the current poll on the right sidebar of the blog, "Should clothing companies be held legally responsible for misrepresenting sizes on their labels?" Be heard! Vote now!

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment