Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gimme a Belt!

Days 141 & 142

My pants are hanging around my ankles and not in the way I want.

I have lost 41 lbs over the past four months and it shows. Today I was wearing some jeans and I looked like a 90’s era rapper. “Yo, I’m MC Draggy Drawers!”

This was with my current belt tightened all the way. So now I am looking to replace the leather belt I got back in 2008 with a new belt that will be a tighter fit.

There is just one problem with this. How do I get a belt that looks like leather but actually isn’t leather? Do they make those?

It has to look like a leather belt because I want a grownup looking belt. I don’t want a belt that looks like it can’t be taken seriously in a job interview or on a date. Where can one purchase a faux leather belt?

Going to have to look for some new jeans as well…


Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment