Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FOUR Months of Being Meatless!

Days 120 & 121

Today I have been meatless for four whole months! That’s a third of year without beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood or whole eggs!

I have lost 33 lbs since November 2nd and have so much more energy than before I made the switch! I can’t remember when was the last time in my adult life I have had such long stretches of get-up-and-go. Come to think of it, lack of energy has been the bane of my existence,as far back as college and even early high school.

Now I think I have finally found a way to kick this lack of energy problem square in the ass.

Stick around folks. There are more good things on your way in the coming months in this meatless blog o’ mine.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment