Saturday, December 19, 2009

‘Twas the Week Before Christmas


Days 46 - 48


‘Twas the week before Christmas
And all throughout the week
I have been preparing for the New Year
It is the opposite of bleak


My shopping is done, both grocery and gift
I have been working out, lately
It has given me a lift


Organizing plans for Two-thousand and ten
It makes one remember; where one has been


I have given up meat; red, white and fish
So far I feel better
What more could a person wish?

The energy has gone up and the weight is going down
The Y is affordable; the best deal in town


As the year closes one should stop and reflect
So a week off from the blog it will be
Yes, a break from my dreck ;)

I look forward to the New Year and so should you
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
From me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment