Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh yeah, SEVEN Months Meatless!

Day 219

Last Wednesday, I hit the seven month mark for being meatless. The last ten days have been so busy for me I completely forgot I had reached the seven month mark!

I am still feeling great, am much leaner than I was back in November and am so very close to my weight loss goal! Imagine that! I have never been this close to a weight loss goal when trying to lose weight in the past. Never.

Here is to seven months and one week without beef, pork, poultry, fish/seafood and whole eggs. Only four more months and three weeks left to go in this first meatless year of mine.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment