Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Over 8 Months Meatless!

Day 247

Last Friday, July 2nd, I hit the 8 month mark for being meatless!

I have now been meatless for over 2/3 of a year! I have lost a lot of weight too! How much at this point? Hopefully I will get to a certain milestone number within the next two weeks that will allow me to share exactly where I am at. Stay tuned on that front.

Has anybody else gone meatless or made a pledge to eat healthier and exercise within the past year? Write me at meatlessman@yahoo.com and maybe we can share your inspirational stories with others.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment