Monday, September 13, 2010

The Mystery of Waist Not, Want Not (Revisited)

Back in April I posted my shocking discovery on how clothing sizes differed from brand to brand.

This roused many responses on my Facebook page in response. I learned through said comments that many clothing companies mislabel their clothes with the wrong sizes for marketing reasons. I did not know about this, I thought that an inch should always be an inch.

So I put up a poll about it asking "Should clothing companies be held legally responsible for misrepresenting sizes on their labels?"

The results were as follows:

68% who voted said Yes.
31% who voted said No.


Now it seems major media outlets have independently picked up on this misleading clothes sizing practice:



CBS News also has a story on it that you can check out here.

By the way, I measured my waist this morning and am now at a little under 33”. That is down from at least half an inch from when I last measured it on August 2nd. Go me!

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment