Saturday, October 2, 2010

One more month to go…

Day 335

As of today, I have been meatless for 11 months!

- I have not had beef, pork, poultry, seafood/fish or eggs in their whole form in almost a year!
                                                                                                                                         
- I am presently at a very healthy 150 lbs, a 62 pound difference from the 212 lbs I more or less weighed around this time last year.

- I have increased energy, stamina and flexibility.

- Better digestion.

- Overall I feel fantastic!

Thank you all for all the kind words of support.  Keep reading as there is still one more month to go!

And after that?  Who knows?

Talk to you soon!
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

2 comments:

  1. You rock! I admire you and your strong willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ingrid!

    I just checked out your blog. Nice art!

    -Jason, AKA MM

    ReplyDelete