Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Weeks of Meatlessness!

Day 15

I have now gone fourteen straight days without meat and I still feel great!

A big thank you goes out to the loyal readers and friends who have lent me their moral support in this endeavor! As of this writing this blog has had over 350 visits in just over two weeks!

If you have some feedback or useful tips that you want to share please post it in the comment section so people who don’t know me in real life or through Facebook can see what you have to say too. After all, one of the goals of this blog is to share what we know about eating healthier with others. Let’s let the people who just stumble upon this site through links and random searches share in any useful information we may uncover together.

And here is the official A Man Finally Eats his Veggies: A Meatless Year e-mail address: Meatlessman@yahoo.com in case you want to send me an e-mail.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment