Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Days 24 and 25

Many people asked how I was planning to go meatless this Thanksgiving. Easy.

I avoided turkey, gravy and the stuffing which was made with sausage.




Before the meal I munched on cheese, corn chips and other appetizers my family put out.


For the meal I was able to have mashed potatoes, squash, turnip, rolls and even cranberry sauce.




Did I miss the turkey, stuffing and gravy? You bet I did! That’s why I decided to start my meatless year in early November so I could get the two major turkey holidays out of the way within the first few months. Next year I may not go back to eating beef or pork but I don’t see the harm with turkey on the holidays.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and I’ll talk to you soon.
meatlessman@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment