Monday, November 9, 2009

Made it though my first fully meatless week!

Days 7 and 8

It has been a full week since I have started going meatless.

How do I feel?

I have more energy throughout the day even when I go to bed at night.

Sometimes I am so busy I only get 6 hours of sleep and I still feel rested. (I do try to get 7-8 hours when possible.)

I do not feel starved or ravenous between meals.

When I do eat meals I feel satisfied but never stuffed.

My digestion is better. I’m more regular too.

I even lost 2 pounds!

Yeah, this feels great.

Years of feeling tired and all it took was cutting out meat, cutting down profusely on desserts and junk food and just eating balanced meals that include vegetables.

Also, I want to thank the readers who have been following throughout the first week for their support and feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Keep checking out this space for more updates on my progress and tell your friends to stop on by—especially if they are considering trying to eat healthier.

One week down, fifty-one to go.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment