Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is too damn hot to update…

Days 205 & 206

Here in New England we are being hit with some serious heat. So serious it is making me laaazzzzzzyyyyyy.

I am still doing Nautilus weight training every other day like I should but I find myself not doing cardio on the opposite days. It is not really a bad thing since I am still getting in at least 3 – 4 complete workouts a week. Yes, I am still losing weight and shaping up!

As for this blog, HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, I know, I know. I haven’t been updating as often lately. The heat and job interviews have been keeping me away from writing more entries.

I will try to be better about this. Now, I am going to get an iced coffee…

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment