Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weight Update!!!!!!!!!

Day 184

The past week has been a great one for milestones here on the Meatless Year Blog.


- 100th Meatless Year Blog Tweet!

- A half-year of being meatless!

- 4000 visits!



And now as of yesterday morning…

I HAVE LOST 50 LBS SINCE NOVEMBER 2ND!!!!!!!







I went from 212 lbs to 162 lbs over a period of six months and one day!

I still need to get down to about 147 - 149 lbs and tone up some more but having lost 50 lbs in a relatively short time span is exhilarating!

I seem to be saying this a lot lately but I will say it once again:

Thank you all for your support!

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

2 comments: