Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9 Months of Being Meatless!

Days 275 & 276

On Monday, August 2nd, I reached 9 months of being meatless! I totally didn't remember until early yesterday morning that I had reached that point in my meatless year!

So...

- I have now been meatless for 3/4 of a year.

- My eating habits in general have improved!

- I have shed many pounds!

- I have even built up some muscle!

- My energy levels are generally higher and more consistent too!


- I have reached a better understanding of how the food we eat in our western culture is raised and processed. Believe me, it makes it a bit easier to make better eating choices when you know exactly what is in your food and how (and why) it gets put in there.

Besides the great taste of it, I really don't miss meat—and I don't even miss that aspect all that much! There are plenty of other tasty foods out there that are not cow, pig, chicken, turkey or fish. One just has to look and they can discover them for themselves.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment