Saturday, August 28, 2010

300 Days Meatless!


Days 298 – 300!

As of this writing I have reached 300 days of being meatless. There is just a little over two months to go for my first meatless year.

I still feel great. This is the best I have felt in years and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Once again, thank you all for your support and positive feedback. This blog has reached over 7,700 visits since November. I don’t really know how good that is compared to other blogs, but I am happy with all those visits just the same. It means that on some level people are interested in healthier eating and that is one of the main points of doing this blog, to inform others about better food choices.

Here are just some of the highlights from my first 300 days of being meatless:

Gave up meat in the first place.

Celebrated the holidays meatless here and here.

And now 300 days of being meatless!!!!!!!


(Don’t worry, I will write about my Canada trip soon like I promised!)

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment