Saturday, February 20, 2010

Screw this vegan thing! Maybe. Sort of. Part 2: No really, screw it.

Day 111

Just to be clear about yesterday’s enrty; I am not wrestling with going back to meat. It’s dairy that I am being all of a sudden doubtful about. I still am meatless people and will be that way until at least November 2nd, 2010.

That being said, this is what I had for dinner last night:

I did not have this for dinner last night:



That was my friend Dave’s pizza. Again, this is what I ate:


And, yes I know, there is CHEESE on it!!!!

It was not a whole wheat crust and it was a processed food but it was a nice change from being a strict vegan. So much so that I think I will only be vegan when it comes to my grocery list. So from now on I will be vegan at home and just a regular normal vegetarian outside of the home. That way I can maintain control over my dairy intake yet still indulge in it when out with friends.

So sorry to the hardcore animal rights people but I think I can safely say that after almost two months of being vegan that I don’t think it is really all that cruel to our furry friends to eat products made from their milk. Yes, they are sometimes mistreated and fed hormones when they produce milk but what about organic dairy farmers? I think they treat their animals pretty good.

Though I will say, after having that personal pizza I was drowsy—something that hasn’t been happening with my healthy diet recently.

Still, it was pretty damn tasty.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment