Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pump it Up!

Days 107 & 108

Day 108 and I still feel great. Lots of energy and the weight is coming off at a healthy rate.

So now it’s time to add some muscle.

At the Y a few days ago I got to talking to one of their trainers, Steve. We talked about how building up muscle helps burn fat calories faster and that eventually one hour on the elliptical everyday was eventually going to have less of an effect on my system. With all that in mind I set a training appointment with him for 10 am on Friday. I will let you know how that goes.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment