Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cookies and Carpools, Inner Thoughts and Outbursts and the City of Destiny Oh My!

Day 104

From time to time I will be posting some links to some of blogs I like to visit. Here are three of them:

Cookies & Carpools - Elise directed me in a musical in college and in this blog talks about home cookin', homelife and other things.


Inner Thoughts and Outbursts - I went to high school with Danielle and she is a professional writer living in Boston, MA. Follow her well written inner thoughts and outbursts, won’t you?



City of Destiny - Katherine’s adventures in the built environment of Chicago/the Midwest/Great Lakes/Rust Belt and elsewhere.

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment