Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekly BMI Numbers for 8/2/10

Days 268 - 274

I have been inadvertently switching my BMI and fat numbers for the last few weeks in the entries. That is what one gets for writing before their first cup of coffee of the day. Here are the corrected numbers for those weeks:

7/19/10
FAT 15.1
BMI 22.2
Waist 33"

7/26/10
FAT 18.0
BMI 22.6
Waist 33"

And now, my BMI numbers for 8/2/10 are:

FAT 15.6
BMI 22.3
Waist 33.5"


Looks like my fat and BMI numbers have gone down while my waist has gone up half an inch! How can that be? Well, more exercise is needed. I have begun to slack in that area lately. Now where is that cup of coffee?

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man on Twitter
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted or, if really darn obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment