Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Over 2,000 Visits!

Day 87

Last night this blog’s site meter hit 2,000 visits. Not bad for a blog that started less than three months ago.

There was another blog that I used to follow a couple years back that celebrated when it hit a similar magic number by thanking the 100th or 1000th visitor (or whatever number it was) with a pizza party or something similar.

Nice gesture, but what about all the visitors before Mr. 1000? You couldn't have gotten to that magic number without all those other visits! It seems like such a slap in the face to many other people who followed your blog. To me, it’s like saying, “Yay, 1000th visitor, but the rest of my readers just aren’t as important!

Well, I think that is simply lame. Everybody who has supported me on this meatless journey by reading this blog, commenting on it, commenting on my Facebook page, contributing advice and etc. is much appreciated.

Everybody.

The outpouring of support from people in my life and even total strangers who have randomly found this blog on the net has been nothing short of remarkable. It reassures me that I am doing something worthwhile with my eating and writing habits. Why would I want to leave even one person out in my thanks?

I thank you all out there on the internet (strangers and acquaintances) who have found there way here. You guys are the best!

Talk to you soon!
meatlessman@yahoo.com
Facebook A Man Finally Eats his Veggies Fan Page
Meatless Man Channel on YouTube
All writing, videos and pictures copyright the author of this blog unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment